Saturday, March 14, 2009

Podcast Episode 1

PLAYLIST:
Doomstone - Doomstone/Transvection
Grand Belial's Key - Goat of a Thousand Young
Cianide - Gates of Slumber
Revenge - Traitor Crucifixion
Blood Freak - Worm Face Executioner
Nunslaughter - Hellchild
Witchfinder General - Friends of Hell
Mentors - White Trash Woman
Sinister - Compulsory Resignation
Zombie Ritual - Zombie Hurricane
Warloghe - Witchcraft and Blood
Mercyful Fate - Night of the Unborn
Rigor Mortis - Freaks
Venom - Black Metal
Millions of Dead Cops - John Wayne Was a Nazi
Vital Remains - Descent Into Hell
Impetigo - Cannibal Lust


Hope you like it, if not, we tried...



DOWNLOAD (Link updated)

3 comments:

  1. damn, send me the podcast, also email me when your gonna do another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent podcast, dude! I know I should commented on it the day it was posted. Well, better late than never. I'm looking forward to this, since this is the only podcast I'll follow. Yes Cuntcast is cool and all, but ya know I just have no patience for podcasts.

    ReplyDelete