Friday, February 20, 2009

3 Updates today

First and foremost, let me introduce you all to the hate page against me. It's great publicity.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vivalaposer

Enjoy.

Next off, let me tell you all that this blog is adding to it's repertoire with a podcast! Not only will we mock posers, but we'll talk about news in music and some horror stuff as well. It'll be up sometime in the next week, Demonic Possessor is still editing it. It'll feature plenty of metal classics and great new shit that we've reviewed.

And finally, the review. Today I'll be reviewing Friday the 13th Part 2.



First off, let me say that this is MILES ahead of part one and light years beyond the remake that I'll never see nor give a chance. It starts off with Alice having a nightmare, recalling the events of the first movie. She sees Mrs. Voorhees' head in the freezer, which was really well done.

Then we see the new counselors who meet Crazy Ralph (again) and (again) are told how everyone is doomed. They don't care, obviously. Later on Crazy Ralph gets strangled with barbed wire, so I guess next time around the kids won't be so lucky as to have a person to warn them.

I'm not going to ruin this whole movie for you guys if you haven't seen it, but god damnit, go and watch it! It's filled with gore (body count of 9 I believe), tits, and cheezy 80s dialogue. If you don't like camp slashers, something is wrong with you, and this is one of the best.

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment