Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blood Shack AKA The Chooper

Blood Shack is among my personal favorite movies, if you couldn't tell from my user name. Not only is it a low budget and hardly known classic, but the version of it I own I can't even find a record of it's existence. That's always a good sign!

This chick is trying to buy this shack, but everyone keeps telling her it's haunted by "The Chooper", a local legend. Finally people start getting killed by The Chooper, a ridiculous guy in a black sweatsuit with a long knife. The ending is a total scooby doo style affair, with the mask being pulled off and someone revealing that it's not "the real" chooper.

You can get this movie easily on DVD these days, but if you want my super kvlt VHS version, you're going to be searching for a long time.

9/10

1 comment: